Saturday 18 February 2012

My Accessories I'm Lovin'



My accessories by Nads4u2nv
 
I'm stark-raving-mad about gold accessories, especially the type that leans more toward the retro vibe. Here are some of my accessories that im loving (from left to right):
    • Gold framed Ray Ban sunglasses
    • Gold Casio watch
    • Gold spiked 'flight' ring
    • x2 Gold 2-finger rings
    • Gold Chain Guess by Marciano
    • Gold MK by Michael Kors link chain
    • Gold Casio Illuminator watch
    • Chanel, No5 perfume
    • Gold MK by Michael Kors cuff
    • Gold 'tie' ring bought off eBay (left)
    • Gold House of Harlow stack ring
    • Brown Canvas Louis Vuitton iPhone 4 pouch
    • Illesteva Leonard sunglasses
    • Gold gladitator chain ring from Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside My Vault Team