Monday 13 February 2012

Best and Worst: 54th Annual Grammy Awards

This year I was so disppointed with the fashions seen at this years Grammy Awards. Nobody (in my opinion) killed it on the red carpet, some celebs even left me feeling like WTF???

WORST DRESS: WTF MOMENT! Elie Saab is one of my favourite designers, but Im left feeling baffled after seeing Katy Perry in this matronly blue ensemble.

WORST DRESS: WTF MOMENT! Fergie in Jean Paul Gaultier is a BIG NO NO!!! What was she thinking wearing that hideous orange lace thing that exposes her tacky black underwear!!!

50/50. I wouldn't say she was one of the worst dressed, but she definitely was not the best dressed either. Rihanna in Armani left little to the imagination (as per usual). I definitely prefer her hair blonde, but this emsemble is a bit 2005 for my liking. She did look sexy though.

WORST DRESS: WTF MOMENT! Nicki Minaj in Versace is a HELL NO! That's all I gotta say... *literally speechless*

50/50: Ok, I admire the effort Lady Gaga has always put into her look... It really does take a village. I appreciate her in her Versace number, I think it's sexy, well thought out edgy and more  toned down than usual. Her hair and makeup was sophisticated and elegant.

Source: Google image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside My Vault Team